349 Wellington Street
Contact: Sandy Crothers
Channel 68 VHF
Vessels up to 200 ft.
Depth of slips 10ft.
Seasonal and transient slips.
15/30 amp shore power.
Free wireless internet near the office.
Transient reservations suggested.
Diesel, gasoline, pumpout, ice
Depth of water at fuel dock 18 ft.
Launching ramp, 75-Ton crane, hydraulic trailers, 200ft. dry dock.
Haul-out service work provided
Service contractors provided
8am to 6pm
7 days a week
May long weekend to Thanksgiving
Office open all year round.
2 blocks from grocery store
2 blocks from liquor/beer store
4 blocks from the downtown core
On-site Customs check in
Night security watch
Washroom and shower facilities
Pets allowed in city park
Laundry service available
Outside, in-water and on land.
Year Round: Includes launch, summer dockage, haul-out, winter storage, and pump-outs. Blocking maybe extra depending on needs
Payment in full to receive this rate, if not 'piece by piece' rate will apply.
- Up to 35ft.: $97/ft. (New Clients $104/ft)
- 36ft. to 49ft.: $99/ft (New Clients $106/ft)
- 50ft. and up: as per quote
Take note: We do not permit winter live-a-boards, in-water or out.
Parking (If required): $100/season
Summer Dockage: $62/ft.
Utilities and water: $325 summer season
Winter or summer dry storage on land
$3.50sq/ft/Summer/Winter on-land, $45/ft. in-water. Commercial $40/ft.
$100 Cradle Storage
Blocking and on-land daily storage
- Daily on land storage at crane: $200/day
- Jack Stand Rental: $20/day or $100/week or $350/season
Haul or launch (each way)
- Up to 35ft.: $15/ft.
- 36ft. to 49ft.: $17/ft
- Emergency & Unknown vessel: $30/ft
SPECIAL MOVES ON LAND ARE SUBJECT TO LABOUR FEES OF $80/hr, 1 hr. minimum.
- $150 Prepared, $210 Unprepared
- Under 30 ft: $80, Over 30 ft: $100, $65/hr after
- Daily: $2.00/ft ($1.80/ft no hydro and water)
- Weekly: $6.75/ft ($5.75/ft no hydro and water)
- Monthly: $19.75/ft ($18.75/ft no hydro and water)
- Per Day: $10.00, Per Week: $50.00
- with trailer per day: $15.00
- with trailer per week: $90.00
Ramp Fee: $10 (each way)
The marina is also only 2 blocks from grocery/liquor stores and only 4 blocks from downtown shopping.
Our marina is also a recognized Canada/US Customs entrance point.